Coconut cookies? Yes,please! These cookies are always a hit and easy to make. I make them all the time and everyone likes them. That’s why i wanted to share the recipe with you all.
- 1 packet of margarine or butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 4 cups flour
- 1 ½ cup of coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Knead the flour , margarine , refined sugar , baking powder and eggs except one egg white (to smear later on the dough ) until a soft dough .
- Roll dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut it with something round. I used the mouth of a glass.
- Rang the egg white with a fork and smear the both sides with a brush. Dip both sides into coconut flakes and lay them on a tray.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven.