Delicious and easy carrot fries recipe!
What you need:
1 Cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoon parmesan cheese,grated
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup carrot, finely shredded and thin
2 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first four ingredients and stir to combine.
- Using your hands, add the carrots to the flour mixture coating the carrot pieces with flour.
- Add the oil and stir with your hands to bring the dough together.
- Form the carrot parmesan dough into a flat rectangular disk and allow to rest for 1-2 minutes then roll out 1/2 inch thick on parchment paper or a dry clean surface.
- Cut with a knife the dough into sticks, 2 inches long bij 1/4 inch wide.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Bon Appétit !